Sunday, February 8, 2009

This guy drinks too much DRINK IT BLACK!


Got my ticket for the real Ale Festival in Tokyo this week! Lots of lubuly beers poured as they are brewed without the use of nitrogen and other such gassy agents. Should be fun! Really want to try the Shiga Kogen - Nogne collaboration and the couple of Imperial stouts and barley wines on show. There was a beer list in english but it seems to have disappeared. The entry ticket allows for 10*120ml pours and the glass is thrown in as a souvenir. Good value all round!


In honour of this I present my fav japanese coffee in a can - DRINK IT BLACK! Hot or cold (yes they drink cold coffee here) its always time for a drink it black. Is that a rolling stone reference?? BTW I have no idea who that guy holding the can is, but it was the only google search picture I could find. I will upload my own picture when I have time, cos that guy is kinda creeping me out...

Ahhh, before I forget I rented The Dark Knight (8/10) last night. Good movie, even at 2 and a half hours. Heath Ledger's performance really made this movie. I will be the first to say I was always skeptical about him, but he proved his ability here. BTW does anyone else dislike Christian Bale? Either he is great at playing douches or he just plays himself repeatedly in movies. I dunno...hope it's the former rather than the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment