Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bear republic kicking ass


Love me some bear republic! The IRS (9.5/10) and Hot Rod Ale (8.5/10) are both fantastic. They now have these on tap at my favourite bar, Thrash zone. I've been meaning to try the Racer 5 IPA out for a while so I'll be hitting the place up sooner rather than later. Thrash zone serve hot beers (at decent prices for Japan) and play metal music, although it is often of the hair variety.

With this in mind I present my 5 favourite metal bands and my fav song my them (in no particular order nach)

Pantera (I'm Broken - metal from the heart baby)

Zao ( To think of you is to...- Black metalcore so hot it hurts)

Amon Amarth (Twilight of the The Thunder God - Oh my...Viking metal yo)

Unearth (Black Hearts now reign - in blooddddd)

Deftones (Bored - yeah I know....)

No comments:

Post a Comment