Saturday, June 13, 2009

Van Halen and Satriani's Love child - one night only


I think this about sums up my guitar playing ability! But I enjoy it and Koichi is always kind enough to let me play at the Thrash Zone. This pic courtesy of Chuwy's highly readable, always quotable blog.

Drank a bit too much last night. Greenflash DIPA (7/10 - their West Coast IPA kills this), Stone RIS (9/10), Minoh DIPA (6.5/10 - Don't get me started on Minoh) and West Coast IPA (9/10). Then went home and drank a Samichlaus (14%!) and whisky...but I was still able to perform my duty at the end of the night;)...As you can guess I'm a bit under the weather today...

2 comments:

  1. He didn't take me home, in case you were wondering.
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah cos you left too early for me to try my moves...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete