Saturday, June 20, 2009

Chizuko's Wedding




Went to my former student's wedding on the weekend - and what a wedding it was! We cruised around on a ship for a few hours round okohama Bay, whilst enjoying some of the best food I have had in a long while. It was a Chinese Japanese fusion and the quality was unbelievable! Beef that melted in your mouth, smooth filling soup and even lobster! Made the Asahi Super dry I drank with it seem palatable. The service was on top of the ship, before we left harbour and it was very interesting. Lots of western imagery (Rings etc) but totally Japanese in presentation. We even let off balloons at the conclusion of the event. 

I was honoured to be invited to such an event and share my deepest respect for Chizuko and Shugo for the future. Good luck for the honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment