Thursday, July 9, 2009

music by the numbers

Haven't done a list for a while, so here goes...

Top 10 best songs ever (off the top of my head)

1. Electric Dreams - Giorgio Moroder (hey I'm an 80s child!)

2. Alive - Pearl Jam (My teenage song)

3. No Surprises - Radiohead

4. Float on - Modest Mouse

5. Get your Walk on - Xzibit

6. I'm Broken - Pantera

7.Perfect Day - Lou Reed

8. Slow Show - The National

9. Maybe I'll Catch Fire - Alkaline Trio

10. That techno song I used to listen to whose name escapes me right now


How about you?

5 comments:

  1. Can't think of a Top Ten off the top of my head, but some contenders:

    Primal Scream - Come Together & Loaded
    Portishead - Glory Box
    Blur - Song 2 (Wooooo hoooo!)
    The Killers - Human
    Delispice - Chau Chau (Korean)
    Fantastic Plastic Machine - Hello & Goodbye (Japanese)
    Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
    Radiohead - Creep
    Coldplay - Fix You

    I could go on forever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list HBJ - very british! Haven't heard much Primal Sream...will have to check them out

    jonno at work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything from The Sound of Music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The hills are alive,
    with the sound of faaaaaaarrrrtinnnggg!"

    ReplyDelete